Goode XTRcc Slalom Ski
Introducing the All-New GOODE XTRcc™
GOODE Skis is proud to announce the XTR, an all-new ski that combines the world record-breaking DNA of the Nano 1XT with a trailblazing new rocker profile to create the highest performing ski in the GOODE lineup – and an instant classic.
The XTR is a flatter, faster ski, but its most innovative feature is the Continuous Rocker that begins farther back and continues toward the tail more aggressively than previous GOODEs.
Continuous Rocker Improves Turning Characteristics
The new Continuous Rocker elongates the ski’s sweet spot and provides the advantages of a flatter ski – namely cross-course speed and stability – while cranking out stable, eminently repeatable turns.
New Larger Ski Sizing Leads to More Stability
Months of testing during the off-season discovered an additional benefit of the new rocker: most XTR skiers can now move to a larger ski than they rode with the Nano 1XT.
Performance Right Out of the Box
Company founder and president Dave Goode says that the larger ski combined with the turning characteristics offered by the new rocker creates one of the most user-friendly, get-after-it-GOODEs to date.
- The Continuous Rocker has eliminated the need for left- or right-foot forward skis.
- Comes standard with the industry-only nano carbon fiber
- Factory installed brass inserts
- Precision finbox.
- Five-year warranty.
- 2-week demo period
- Handmade in Ogden, Utah, U.S.A
Recommended Ski Sizes
- 63″ – Skier's weight up to 100 pounds-
- 65″ – Skier's weight up to 125 pounds
- 66″ – Skier's weight between 120 and 160 pounds
- 67" – Skier's weight between 150 and 190 pounds
- 68" - Skier's weight 185 pounds and up.