Industry Consumer Commitment
believes in the tenets of the Marine Industry Certified Dealership Program set
forth in this consumer commitment. Established jointly by the Marine Retailers
Association of Americas and the National Marine Manufacturers Association,
these principles are established to ensure you an enjoyable boating experience.
We seek to enhance that experience by providing trained, friendly employees,
quality products and reliable services. As part of our desire to continuously
make improvements, please let us know if we should fail on our commitment or if
you do not understand any information provided to you.
our dealership, you should expect:
- the assistance of a capable and
knowledgeable sales consultant.
- advertising and representations
that are truthful and factual.
- a written disclosure of all
details associated with a purchase.
- an explanation of the proper
usage and operation of products.
- products properly prepared,
inspected and tested before delivery.
- the delivery of new products as
- an explanation of all
maintenance requirements and schedules established for your product.
- an explanation and written copies
of warranties on all products and major components.
- the explanation of
maintenance/repair plans including estimated repair time and cost.
- an itemized list of all charges
with thorough explanation.
- prior approval of changes in
repair costs or additional charges should they occur.
- maintenance/repair work done
right the first time by knowledgeable trained technicians.
- maintenance/repair work
completed when promised.
- timely notice of changes in
service delivery time if delays are experienced in repair completion.
- Inspection of any
replaced/damaged components upon presentation of the invoice/work order.
- fair, open and honest treatment
- respectful, professional and
accurate responses to all your product questions and requests.
- privacy and confidentiality of
is our commitment to you. You should expect a higher standard of
professionalism when working with us. Please hold us accountable to that