Liquid Force Trip Wakeboard 2021
We’ve been Trippin’ for so long, we’re not even sure how long it’s been. But one thing is for sure, it’s been a lot of FUN! The Trip wakeboard has a fuller tip shape for more pop than ever before. The D-I-S-C hull has longer molded-in fins that improves control and makes transitioning from novice to advanced easier when removing the center fin.
Added rocker makes these new Trip boat boards perform better on today’s bigger wakes. Take ride and you’ll see why we’ve been Trippin’ for all these years!
- Diamond Bat-tail Shape – 130, 135, 139 & 144cm
- Aggressive Continuous Rocker
- Three position M6 Inserts
- Precision PU Core
- Dura-Glass Layup
- D-I-S-C Hull w/ Edge Channels
- Double Concave V At Ends
- Variable Edge Rail
- Warped Molded-In Side Fins w/ Removable Center Fin
- Designed for all 6” Bindings
Specs and Sizing
2021 Ronix Vault Boat Wakeboard
A range that recognizes wakeboarding is the only board sport where your hips and shoulders aren’t always parallel. Your body is crossed up riding toeside, and more inline riding heelside, and every aspect of the Vault takes this into consideration for the proper building block of wakeboarding. Now, regardless of a toeside or a heelside cut, a rider feels more secure with their approach.
- 3-Stage Rocker
- 2 Fiberglass 1.7” Hook Fins
- 2 Molded-in Fins
- Thinner, Sharper Toeside Rail
- Fuller, Vertical Heelside Rail