Reflex ProForm Liner – 2017
The new 2017 ProForm liner is specifically designed for the Reflex Shells. It is a good solution for skiers who have a preference to have a tighter fit with the alloy buckles. The new 2017 liner was engineered to be used in water skiing. The strategic placement of the durable construction material is based on its density and a uniform heat molding process. There is less water absorption because of the water drainage ports which allows the liner to be lighter when in use and to dry faster. The individual final shape is given by a very simple heat molding process.
The ProForm Liner is available for right and left foot.
- Comes Pre-Heat-molded or can be heat molded on your foot for a perfect fit and stable feeling
- New composite foam core for a better comfort
- Designed for easier forward flexion
- Designed for wrapping around the ankles and more lateral stiffness
- Inside fabric for cool sensitive skin touch
- No strap, no laces, for easy quick fit
Available sizes: S, M, L XL, XXL.
||3 x 3 x 3 cm
Small for shell #4, Medium for shell #6, Large for shell #8, X-large for shell #10, XX-Large for shell #12
HEAT MOLDABLE LINER INSTRUCTIONS
1. Pre-heat oven to 212 degrees F (100 degrees Celcius)
CAUTION – Do not heat above 212F or 100C. Be certain that your oven is accurate.
2. Place liner in pre-heated oven for 5 minutes.
3. Place two athletic socks over your foot. The socks provide additional space and protection from the heat during the molding cycle.
4. Once the liner has been heated, using gloves, remove the liner from the oven.
5. Slip your foot into the heated liner and pull completely over your foot.
6. Quickly place your foot into the hardshell binding. Buckle your binding so that it is just snug. Do not over-tighten the buckles during the molding cycle.
7. Stand-up and allow the liner to cool for 5 minutes.
8. Remove foot and repeat steps if needed. Liners can be reformed at any time.
THE REFLEX BINDING IS A HIGH PERFORMANCE BINDING AND IS DESIGNED FOR EXPERT SKIERS ONLY.
IT SHOULD BE CUSTOM FIT TO THE USER AND SHOULD NOT BE USED BY OTHERS FOR WHOM IT WAS NOT FITTED.
IF THE CHART IS NOT RESPECTED FOR THE RELEASE, IT MAY NOT RELEASE IN SOME FALLS THAT COULD RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURIES TO THE ANKLE, KNEE OR LEG.
BE SURE THAT YOU USE THE CORRECT SIZE OF BINDING.
INSPECT YOUR PLATE, SCREWS AND RELEASE SYSTEM TO BE SURE THAT THERE ARE NO CRACKS OR BREAKS IN THE PRODUCT AND THAT THERE ARE NO LOOSE SCREWS AND THE RELEASE IS PROPERLY SET.
WATER SKIING CAN BE DANGEROUS. IT EXPOSES YOU TO THE RISK OF DEATH OR SERIOUS INJURY FROM IMPACT WITH WATER OR FROM IMPACT WITH THE SKI DURING A FALL.