Goode Revo Carbon Core Serier Water Ski 2020
The ReVOcc features:
• The all-new Carbon Core: Greater rebound, more stability at the ball and increased durability.
• A thinner profile: The carbon core’s increased strength allows for a thinner side profile, leading to a deeper-riding ski that offers skiers a more connected-to-the-water feeling.
• Softer flex patterns: The carbon core led to the holy grail of ski design - soft flex patterns that produce indestructible, symmetrical turns, with quick rebound out of the turn that generates amplified side-to-side speed.
• Larger, rounder bevels: Working in concert with the thinner profile, refined bevels provide a more stable, predictable ride, resulting in more buoys even when things don’t go as planned (read: better scrambling ability).
The ReVOcc is available in both Standard and Concierge models.
While the Standard model features a single flex pattern (medium), neutral foot forward layup, and new standardized graphics, the Concierge level takes ski design and performance to the next level by customizing ReVOcc to the customer’s specific needs and skiing style.
Concierge skis come with:
• Left- or right-foot forward customization
• Three AMP choices – 1, 2 or 3 (softer flex, middle flex and firmer flex)
• 32mph, 34mph or 36mph bevels
• Custom colored “GOODE” and circle G graphics
• Free shipping
• Factory installed brass inserts
• Precision finbox
• Five-year warranty
• PowerShell and G-Flex ready
• Handmade in Ogden, Utah, U.S.A
Available sizes and recommended sizing:
65.75" - 110 lbs. to 150 lbs.
66.5" - 140 lbs. to 180 lbs.
67.25" - 170 lbs. to 200 lbs.
68" - 190 lbs. and up.