Sized perfectly for kids up to 110 pounds, this new junior model is 100% EVO AXIS from tip to tail. The EVO AXIS Jr. is the next evolution in junior slalom ski performance. Featuring quicker, more complete turns on both sides of the course, this junior ski is a completely new shape designed specifically for our “up and coming” skiers.
The EVO AXIS Jr is smooth and predictable with no surprises. While stability is the key ingredient in junior ski design, this ski also delivers top slalom course performance just like the adult version of the EVO AXIS. The EVO AXIS Jr ski follows D3’s most successful junior designs in history like the JR Nomad, JR Fusion and JR Quest.
Regardless of boat speed or line length, the EVO AXIS Jr. is designed to transport junior skiers to a whole new level of performance.
The 62.5” EVO AXIS Jr. features our standard insert pattern and does not require a special plate for the front binding.
Fast, stable, effortless and intuitive… that’s the 62.5” EVO AXIS Jr.!
The EVO AXIS Jr. features:
· Large Bevels – The large bevels give the ski a stable and predictable ride.
· Tuned Rocker - The turns on both sides are even and the semi-flat area under the foot allows the skier to easily ride in the sweet-spot.
· Variable Concave – The deeper concave under the bindings gives the ski holding power where it is required and the shallower concave at the tail enhances the turns.
· Softer Flex - The softer flex creates dynamic rocker allowing the ski to easily turn and ride smoother, even in rough water.
· Fin Block – The three-point adjustment set screws provide easy fin adjustments for the most demanding skier.
· Binding Inserts- Insert pattern accommodates D3, HO, Reflex and most current binding hole patterns. All inserts are set in hard PVC anchor blocks for trouble free screw retention.
· Available in Yellow and Pink
Skier ability and line length may affect recommendation.